Wednesday 3 February 2016

3 Reasons to Smile at Your Blog

Tonight I've been sat here wondering what to blog about. Even though I have a big plan ready for February, tonight just wasn't the night for any of those posts- and that's okay! Sometimes our ideas need more inspiration or we just aren't feeling them and it's, for me anyway, not set in stone most of the time what I "have" to blog about- I mean it never is. I couldn't think of anything to blog about and so I went back to 2013 The Girl in the Moonlight to go back to basics. I ended up looking through my blog posts from the last couple of years and it made me think of a few reasons why we should sit back and relax when we're getting writer's block or we're lacking inspiration or we're nervous for some reason or another... Because blogging doesn't have to be stressful! We definitely have loads of reasons to smile!

1. We all started this hobby for a positive reason!

I started this blog because I wanted to no longer just have this hobby of writing that I loved, but to use it! I used all of the passion I had (and have) for writing and I channelled it into this little space on the internet. That's awesome! We need to remember how cool it is to take one thing and put it out there and let our words be heard. For me, it felt kind of brave and I still believe that. It's a part of me I admire myself for! I took a leap because I wanted to make myself happy in this way!

2. We are hard workers!

I put a lot into this blog, even when I think I'm letting it down. I work hard for myself and that's ace! I don't get paid or anything like that and so that means I'm doing this blogging thing for me and my blog. I can smile at my blog and feel positive about it because every time I log in, I'm doing that, once again I shall repeat, for me and my blog. That's so cool!

3. The results!

One of my favourite feelings is logging out of my blog and seeing it signed out in front of me. I think, that's what my blog looks like to everyone but me. No one else sees backstage. When I complete a month's worth of blogging and sit and think, "Hey, look at me!" And one of the best part of The Results Stage is thinking, "You know what; I like what I'm writing... I might even love it!" It has to be one of the best things about blogging!

Whether you write it or say it or think it, give your blog some love- seen as it is the month of lurrrrve and all! We do this blogging thing - whether we've been doing it for a little while or a long, long while - and we deserve to pat ourselves on the back!

Smiles & Hugs,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...