Friday 4 December 2015

Book Haul | Before Christmas

I haven't been talking much about books on the blog recently and I've noticed the impact on me this has had. I like writing about books, and naturally, I like reading books. None of which have been happening. I feel slightly empty without reading and having aims to read but I haven't had the time. I've been picking up my book every now and then but it's been really, super difficult because of university and whatnot. However, I will be home from university a week tomorrow and so I've got three books I want to read before Christmas. I think I'm getting ahead of myself what with my track record recently, but I'm going to give it ago. Also (oh goodness, there's an also), I am considering treating myself to a Christmas book that I've wanted for ages in a week or so, so my list of books to read before Christmas may be even more ridiculous to me soon. All the same, I thought I should do a little book haul with a few books I haven't shown the blog!

Dream a Little Christmas Dream by Giovanna Fletcher

Following the release of her third novel that came out this year, Dream a Little Dream, we have this little novella, Dream a Little Christmas Dream by Giovanna Fletcher. *Spoilers from the novel are about to appear.* Sarah is living her cosy life she adores with pub quizzes, her best friends and her actual dream boyfriend, and still experiencing her bizarre dreams. All the while her boyfriend is acting weirdly. I cannot wait to sit down with this book!

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

I cannot wait to get on with reading this book. Following Shatter Me, the first part of this series, Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi, we have the next part of Juliette's story. Still terrified by her touch that can kill and confused about Adam's and Warner's immunity, I just know Unravel Me is going to continue my love for this series.

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

I have wanted to read this for forever. Even though I've seen the trailer for the film before (which made me super excited for this novel), I actually don't know much else about this novel other than that it's about a teenage friendship group, cancer and that I'm anticipating this will be an awesome book meaning that I don't want to read too much about it. I'm excited.

Books & Aims,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. Blogmas!

P.P.S. Since writing this I have discovered I have read Dream a Little Christmas and am attempting one more Christmas book before Christmas but hey ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...