Monday 2 November 2015

The One with a Few Goals

I'm a list-maker. Even if I know I won't complete even 10% of a list, I will make a list anyway. It makes me feel like I'm organised when I'm not really. So, to start off the end of 2015, I'm going to write a list for these last two months and beyond. The difference is I do aim for these goals to always be relevant.

Sometimes when I make a point of making a schedule, I suck. This year hasn't always been compatible for a schedule, but I am going to make one now that I want to stick to. Scary. I'm going to do Monday and Friday this week and then Monday, Wednesday and Friday next week and then alternate. I can only try this out for November, though, because I do hope I am in a position where Blogmas can happen, but I will decide that later. I have always put pressure on three post weeks which I adore doing, but I have decided November has to be an awesome month to follow a happy Blogtober. I want to focus on my posts a lot and in this way, have slightly fewer posts to a three post week, but ones I'm super happy with this month.

Another reason a slightly less demanding blogging schedule is because I want a lot of space for my other favourite hobby, running. By the end of the month I want to be able to run 13 miles in 2 hours. Running is such a good "down time" hobby and I love combining it with trying hard. I am determined to read this goal because I can sense how proud and chuffed I would be- and it's just nice to feel like that so why not encourage myself to!

I'm still wanting to find loads of different ways to exercise on top of running so that I can switch it up when I fancy it, and find different ways to keep loving being happy. I don't want to ever become bored of exercising (or at least know how to get out of not liking it) and so I want to find as many ways as possible to find it exciting.

What are your goals?

Goals & Hopes,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...