Thursday 1 January 2015

The 2015th Year

Happy New Year!

*Sets up dramatic music and whispers...*

...This is a New Year's Resolution post.

With a sense of a blank but bright page, 2015 is exciting me very much. 2014 was an awesome one, and looking back over last years' resolutions that you can read HERE, I feel like I have done a good job in keeping them going. Although I may not have always made my blog a happy place to be because of my fear of my schedule last year, I was mostly always happy with the posts I was publishing. I was always reading something, learning new things, taking lots of photos, and most importantly, it was my favourite year so far.

2014 was an awesome year, and I wave it off with fondness, and will always think of it with happy nostalgia. 2014 was the year of constant memories. It taught me a lot about happiness and hope and it taught me to always believe in both of these things, even if they seem distant.

As well as carrying on trying to proceed with 2014's resolutions, I will make a few more for 2015.

♡ To really kickstart my writing!

2015 is going to be the year of my book; the year of my blog; the year of learning about writing and where I want my writing to go. 

♡ Running!

I've made a lot of progress with my running and I want to make sure I continue this.

♡ Read a different variety of books!

2014 was a year of lots of different genres of books and I want to keep this going throughout 2015 and beyond!

I wish you the best year!

Lazy Mornings & Heart-Felt Evenings,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...