Thursday 11 December 2014

The Magic of Christmas | 2014

Last year, for Blogmas, I wrote THIS post where I included a bunch of Christmas videos that very much put (and are putting) me in the Christmas mood. I am feeling incredibly festive-y and here are a bunch of videos that are exciting me a lot!













All of the above are making me feel very Christmassy! What's making you feel the festive gorgeousness?

Mistletoe & Wine,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I am blogging every day up until Christmas for Blogmas! You can read yesterday's post HERE!

1 comment:

  1. The "baby its cold outside video" warms my heart. It became my new favorite. Btw, I tagged you in the Christmas tag if you want to do it :) Awesome post.

    xoxo
    buildingtheconfidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...