Wednesday 24 December 2014

A Bit of Christmassy Chatter | 2014

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE.

With my Christmas tree sparkling nearby, finished advent calendars on the wall, I can almost see Christmas Day. I am feeling rather festive-y indeed.

I'm going to start off this post by discussing Blogmas, and, well, my failure. I kept promising to get it back on track, and, well, I didn't. It's frustrating because I was so excited and determined and bursting with ideas. It simply didn't happen. I'm going to transfer my ideas to next year. Therefore I will be finishing THIS Christmas story next year and I will restart a new Santa's Reading Sack challenge next year, where I will read and review a certain number of Christmas novels. All the same, I have enjoyed posting quite frequently!

However, it is Christmastime, so I shall not be glum.

I have a lovely Christmas Eve ahead of me; a day I can't wait to enjoy. It makes me very thankful.

I've been home for about two weeks and it's been awesome. I've eaten a lot of Christmassy treats, bought presents, wrapped them excitedly and been excited for every day.

I hope everyone reading this (and everyone else!) has a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous new year.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Warmth & Sparkles,

The Girl in the Moonlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...