Friday 28 November 2014

Blogmas Strikes Back

Last year I took on the challenge that was Blogmas! And I LOVED it. The idea is to blog every day until Christmas Day, and it gives me Christmassy happy shivers thinking about it. I enjoyed it so very much last year- even when I was sat on my sofa in the evening tapping my fingers, thinking about what to write about. I was so inspired by the Christmassy adventure, inspiration came eventually!

I want to add two fun post kind-of-series to this Blogmas; a story challenge; a reading challenge.

A story challenge

I have an idea for a - and have started sorting out - Christmas story that will last for four posts. I adored writing my Christmas story last year for Blogmas (you can read it HERE), and the idea popped into my mind a couple of months ago to write a few "instalments" (if you will) to make a Christmas story for Blogmas and I couldn't imagine not doing it, so I'm so very excited.

A reading challenge

Reading has been very much associated to my blog, and so I've decided to read three Christmas books in between now and Christmas and I will review them in Blogmas! I will be reading Christmas With Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher, Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Miracle and Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan! I shall, from here on, declare this mini series, "Santa's Reading Sack"!

I am very excited about Blogmas. Last year I managed to blog every day. I think it will be more of a struggle this year but I am even more motivated because my blog has slipped into silence every now and then this year and it has made for a very sad blogger. Blogmas is going to sort this out! I am a little nervous and have made a promise to myself that if I don't post a blog one day, I will post two on a day to make up for it etc! It shouldn't be a stressful process!

I will link each post down the bottom of this post once each day is up!

Good luck to anyone else doing this- I hope it is a relaxing, warm ball of Blogmassy delight for you all!

Christmas Jumpers & Hats,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14 Day 15  Day 16  Day 17  Day 18 Day 19  Day 20  Day 21  Day 22 Day 23  Day 24

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Blogmas! I love blogmas it is so cute!
    Good Job!
    Love
    Pili
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! Do you mind if I do this as well? I need some inspiration for my blogging! I'd credit you and everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! There is no need to credit me- it's not something I made up :) I can't wait to see yours!! Have fun :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...