Friday 11 April 2014

My 3 Favourite Sunny Nail Varnishes

I don't talk about beauty related things often on my blog, but as I love bright and pastel nail varnishes so much and spring and sunshine is here with summer on its way, I thought it would be perfect to write about my three favourite sunny nail varnishes. Although I wear bright nail varnishes all year round, I enjoy them the most in spring and summer!


























♡ Barry M - Coral ♡

This colour makes my heart smile so much. Barry M's Coral is like a slightly-pinkey-orangey-red-juicy colour. It's bright and summery and I especially love wearing it when I'm going out. A while ago I had been looking for a colour just like this and was ecstatic to find it while I was shopping. The colour of this reminds me of sweets!




♡ Essie - Mint Candy Apple ♡

This colour connotes sandy beaches and beautiful blue seas in my mind. Essie's Mint Candy Apple has been with me all the way through the start of Spring as I just adore the colour. It's both a really sweet colour and really bright too! I think it will look completely awesome when warmth is with us.


























♡ Barry M - Berry ♡
 
This is such a calming colour to me. Barry M's Berry is quite subtle but noticeable too. It's a beautiful contradiction of juicy berryness and a little slice of a sunset on your nails. It's very adorable and reminds me of Parma Violet sweets.
 
It should be noted that Barry M's Lemon is also one of my favourite sunny nail varnishes (I love it a LOT!) but I don't have enough left to paint my nails with and I don't feel like I'm worthy of buying a new one until a few more nail varnishes are used up!

What are your favourite nail varnishes for spring and summer time or are you one (like me) to ignore seasons and wear what you want (don't we just live on the wild side?!)?
 
Sunsets & Parma Violets,
 
The Girl in the Moonlight.

2 comments:

  1. Mint Candy Apple is a stunning shade! I love mint nails x

    http://www.realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...