Saturday 1 March 2014

Me, Myself and I | A Few Facts

It's the first day of my challenge to write a blog post and publish it every day for the next seven days (more about that HERE)!

I have written two "facts about me" kind of posts before, HERE and HERE. My first one was fuelled by eagerness and my second one was a product of not being able to write another conventional "facts about me" post. I enjoy reading these posts by bloggers and despite finding them incredibly difficult to write (I have attempted many times), I am with my friends Ben and Jerry and some musical soundtracks, ready to write... about myself.

1. As a little'n, Winnie the Pooh was my hero (he still is).

2. Since a young age I have enjoyed *prepare yourself for an enthralling fact* spelling.

3. As a ten year old, I would have been dreaming of becoming an author.

4. If I were to be honest to people who ask me what I want to be "when I'm older" now, I'd tell them that, yes, my dream is to be an author.

5.  But I don't.

6. I hate starting sentences with "but" or "and" (so, I apologise for number 5).

7. I have known four of my closest friends for almost my whole life.

8. I really love Brighton (England).

9. Places I really want to visit include Italy, California, New York and Germany.

10. I am hoping to be fluent in at least one more language in my lifetime - I'm working on it!

11. I love big days out where they start by leaving home at eight in the morning and end by returning late(ish) at night.

12. I love clotted cream ice cream...

13. ... And strawberries. 

14. Summery tunes make me grin childishly.

15. Cooking excites me.

16. I love having tea and cake at sweet cafes.

17. Sunsets make me feel so serene and happy.

18. I miss secondary school...

19. ... Even though I left almost two years ago...  

20. ... But I'm enjoying now... 

21. ... And looking forward to the future...

22. ... Even if I'm a little scared.

23. My brother is one of the most awesome people I know.

24. I love books.

25. I love writing.

I thought it would be nice to finally write another post like this for my week of posting every day. I'd love to know something about you. Please say something about yourself below!

Blossom & Light Blue Skies,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

8 comments:

  1. Great post dear!
    Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for commenting on my post! It's good being able to stumble upon new blogs, and I will definitely go and follow you on bloglovin right away! I also noticed you've done a review on The Night Circus, that book is absolutely amazing!

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is AWESOME and so I'm happy you took the time to comment on mine! Oooo, yay! The Night Circus is fab.

      Delete
  3. I miss secondary school a lot too! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...