Monday 31 March 2014

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!!!1!!11

The screen widens, mirroring my eyes. My hands leave the pick-a-mix on my lap and instinctively come together, anticipation causing a slight, eager smile to appear on my lips. Steve Rogers is about to run straight back into my life.

*Contains spoilers.*



It was time for Captain America: The Winter Soldier... And it was seriously awesome.

Firstly, let's talk about Natasha Romanoff. She kicks evil butt. She is my hero and everything she does in The Winter Soldier is smooth and cool and all "I'm-so-awesome". This was not dissimilar from Nick Fury's role in the film: While he is all mysterious and unable to trust, his awesome presence and the admiration of him in the Marvel world is obvious (through the admiration in my and the characters' eyes) and it made me grin childishly. The introduction of The Falcon into the Marvel films is incredibly exciting. He is now one of my favourite Marvel superheroes; he's incredibly loyal and very, very cool.

Steve Rogers? The w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l Captain America? His character is developed further in this film; from his sensitive side to his passion for what's right to his desire to help people, Steve Rogers captures my heart once again. He brings the right amount of humour to the film and a handful of tragedy too, which leads me to sympathise with him further. Yet, he still is awesome and deserving of the greatest soldier title.

There are other characters that are in this film that bring a gorgeous amount of sugar, whether it be evil or good; it was bursting with awesome characters. The film is full of superhero action and gloriously acted emotion. The second Captain America is an awesome addition to the Marvel family of marvelous films. A lot more is learnt about Steve Rogers and how he's adjusting to modern times.

SO GOOD.

Wings & Shields,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody seems like they came ready to play and have a great time, which is exactly what I was doing. Good review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...