Friday 28 March 2014

A Bit of Book Chatter | March

I've bought two books this month. I am incredibly proud. My pile of books is growing so quickly and whilst it does so, for months I've been buying three or more a month (which I know could be considered tame!). I have so little time to read (although I will always make a point to do so every day) that I'm drowning in books!


























The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion 

I became drawn to looking at this every time I was at a train station with a book section or any time I passed a bookstore. It just looks like a book full of charm and sweetness. It's the next book I will read (I am in need of a charming read); it's ready, sat at the top of my "to be read" pile, looking all shiny and new. The protagonist is called Don Tillman and is in search of a wife. His life, with the help of "the world's most incompatible woman", is about to become chaotic!

The Last Letter from your Lover by Jojo Moyes

Being a huge fan of the awesome Jojo Moyes, I had to pick up The Last Letter from your Lover as it looks incredibly captivating. It is about Jennifer Stirling and Ellie Haworth. Both are living lives that seem to be perfect, but some things are just not right. In time, their stories interlink. I'm going to cry buckets. I just know it.

What have you read recently that you've loved? What have you bought? Let me know!

Ferris Wheels & Cottages,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...