Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

It's 2014. That feels weird to say... in a good way, though.

I am normally one to be sad when New Year's Day arrives (mainly because my favourite time of year is over) but this year, I refuse to be drowned in January blues. With a box of Cadbury's Milk Tray in front of me, an American TV box set ready to watch and my laptop in front of me, what could possibly go wrong? I've got a lot to be excited about this year!

First of all, there is my first blogging Birthday on the January 27th. I am so incredibly excited about it! I remember the evening I created this blog; the nervousness and excitement I was feeling and so, to think I will have been blogging for a year makes me smile a lot.

Something I am very excited for is a series for my blog that I shall be explaining very soon! I thought of it last year and it makes me childishly excited as I am incorporating two of my favourite things to do in one series! If you are one from the future after this mysterious post is published, I shall link it HERE. Oooo, I can't wait!

I am actually really inspired about my new year's resolutions this year. I know we all are at the beginning of January, and I hope you continue to be, but I am hoping with all of my might that I'll fulfil them! My New Year's Resolutions are these:

1) To carry on being excited by my blog; writing things I enjoy writing and making my blog a happy place for me to be whilst be daring with my posts - when I want to be.

2) To always be reading something.

3) To learn lots of new things.

4) To take a lot of photos.

5) To make this the best year so far!

What are you excited about for this year? Happy New Year! I wish you a lot of happiness and luck and for all of your aims to come true!

Happy Places & Photographs,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear that someone is so excited about the New Year. What a lovely way for you to start 2014! Happy New Year!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...