Wednesday 4 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

I am very excited about this post today; a Christmassy tag was calling me. After reading THIS post that Justine from Brighton Dream, she tagged everyone, so here I am!

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?

I love real Christmas trees, however I always have a synthetic one. I suppose it's a little family tradition that we would find sad to stop. I'm not sure that I prefer one or the other to be honest; I just love a fabulous Christmas tree!

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?

If I am at Costas, I would have a Gingerbread and Cream Latte; I have had too many already. Or I would have a hot chocolate from Caffè Nero with all of the trimmings. Sitting in a coffee shop at Christmastime is really one of the best things. With the busyness warming everything on the inside, a warm drink is a wish fulfilled.

3. What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?

I love all of the bright colours: red, green and yellow.

4. Giving or receiving?

I just love the giving aspect of Christmas. It excites me when I've really put thought into gifts and watching them (hopefully) present a genuine smile back to me. That's the best.

5. To mince pie or not to?

I spend my life thinking I'm a "no-no-no-no-ever-mince-pie-eater", but then I have one and I'm pleasantly surprised (especially if a bit of cream is involved) but then I may have one or a few more and I'm no longer a fan.

6. What's your traditional Sunday lunch?

My traditional Sunday lunch is a beautiful concoction of chicken, roast potatoes, mashed potato, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower cheese.

7. Christmas day fashion

Normally, I spend a good part of the morning in my pyjamas and then I change into a dress, some tights and probably a big cardigan to keep my Christmas cosy.

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?

This is like asking a mother to pick their favourite child! Well, not my mum but -*
My favourite Christmas songs (I can't pick one, I just can't) are White Christmas, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Merry Christmas Everybody and I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday!

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?

Again, I can't choose. It has to be Elf, Love Actually and The Holiday.

10. Open presents before or after lunch?

My family and I spread our presents out over the whole day.

That was super fun and I tag you all (if you would like to do it)! Santa is coming guys!
Snowmen & Snowflakes,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

Psssssst. I'm doing Blogmas. You can read about it HERE.

*Joking; my mum and my dad would choose my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...