Tuesday 17 December 2013

My 5 Favourite Things About Christmas

With Christmas comes excitement and today I want to talk about my favourite things; the things that excitement the most about this festive time.




























1. The general happy spirit is a delightful by-product to the build up of Christmas. No matter how busy I am at the moment and the stress I and a lot of friends are feeling, the excitement is keeping us content, creating a happy spirit that makes us count the days even more obsessively.

2. Decorations are also a favourite of mine. With the glittery excitement produced by the colours bouncing around, the tinsel and Santa greeting me wherever I go, they're definitely contributing to my Christmassy feeling. Admiring them should be a pastime I can write on my CV.

3. I was talking to some friends the other day about what we're excited about considering Christmas and we all agreed this: food. From crispy roast potatoes to yummy meat, stuffing, pigs in blankets and pudding, - oh golly, pudding - I just can't wait.

4. Songs are another favourite of Christmas. From Elton John to Slade, Christmas tunes rock. Also, of course, Michael Bublé is a reason for the joy of Christmas. That album is... everything.

5. As always, festive drinks are forming a smile on my face, especially Costa specials. Blimey, they're beautiful.

I'm not a hundred per cent sure whether these are in the order of how much I love them (other than number one) as I kept changing my mind because so many exciting things come with Christmastime. What are you favourite things about Christmas? Check out Blogmas here!

Mince Pies & Christmas Pudding,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

P.S. I have missed my absolute favourite thing about Christmas off of the list. HERE I spoke about the thing about Christmas that makes my heart so happy it has its own post about it... giving presents.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Costa white hot chocolate? Its AMAZING! Well worth checking out while they still have it on the menu!!

    Cool blog, ill subscribe :)

    http://itschristiefriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...