Sunday 15 December 2013

A Festive Trip to Lush

Today I went shopping with some friends and, as if it needed encouragement, excited my festive spirit. What better way to do it than to take a trip to Lush?

I have been delighted to see so many Lush haul blogposts pop up when I log in and I couldn't wait to get to Lush to find some Christmas goodies and do this post! My plan was to "accidentally" go crazy and buy loads of Christmassy and classic Lush beauties, however, my rational mind was on and I knew I couldn't spend too much so I bought the thing that makes me grin every year at Christmas. Yes, it's Snow Fairy.


























Lush is a weakness of mine so I'm proud of buying just one thing. Snow Fairy makes my heart happy. It cost me £3.50 and smells like the definition of beauty: pear and candyfloss and also, to me, bubblegum. It's very sweet and the smell doesn't go away - which I love! Every time I use Snow Fairy I am reminded quickly of how much I love the scent. Be still, my beating heart. I love you Lush and Snow Fairy.

What's your favourite Lush product?

Snow & Fairies,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

Blogmas

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see this when I logged in! Snow Fairy is one of my all time favorite things from Lush! I'm also planning to write a blog post about it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard such great things about Snow Fairy! I have really been wanting to go to Lush lately and plan on going there soon! There isn't one where I live so it's a bit of a drive but from what I have heard, it's worth it! I will definitely smell Snow Fairy though!
    Nice post and great blog! :)

    Kendra
    It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...