Wednesday 16 October 2013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

This post is long overdue and I'm very excited to go fangirl on you.

With the anticipation for Thor 2 higher than ever, the S.H.I.E.L.D series was well needed. It's exciting, action-packed, funny and well: Phil Coulson rules.

I love all of the characters and the plot from episode to episode has me living that cliché: on the edge of my seat.

I also fangirl about, er, all of the... I HAVE MORE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ADDED TO MY OVERSUBSCRIBED LIST OF LOVES. *Breathes.* Leo is adorable and intelligent and has some hilarious lines. Then there's Grant Ward: handsome, heroic and charming, I fell instantly. Phil Coulson just re-confirmed my love of him: hilarious, fabulous and perfectly-suited all of the time, I love him.

There have been three episodes so far and I've sat, popcorn and chocolate beside me, not needing anything else to entertain me while Phil Coulson and the gang make my Friday night exciting. As lame as I am, I refuse to have plans on a Friday because my fangirl needs some time to become excited. Every week, my anticipation is the same: What surprise will there be this week? Will there be loads of links to the comics? Will we find out why Phil Coulson is alive?!

It's only a short post, but as I no longer do favourite posts, I had to quickly discuss my weekly fangirl happiness!

Popcorn & Chocolate,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

My Twitter where I tweet/My Tumblr where I... tumble/A random post - ooooo, exotic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...