Friday 2 August 2013

McFly Week

As on August 5th it is McFly's 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EEEEEEK, I thought I would publish a blogpost about the boys once a day for seven days from the 5th of August until the 11th because I'm so super excited for them to reach such an incredible milestone.

So here's the plan:

Day 1: Happy 10th Birthday McFly!
Day 2: My Unsaid Things
Day 3: Tom Fletcher
Day 4: Danny Jones
Day 5: Harry Judd
Day 6: Dougie Poynter
Day 7: 10 Special McMoments

As they're published, the title will have a link on that you can follow (obviously if you're reading this after the 11th they will already have a link on, so I'll shhhh now).

I have butterflies thinking about McFly being around for 10 years as it proves that, alright, no, they don't have the biggest fanbase, but as Mr. Fletcher they have the "best". That shows their true and wonderful success. I look forward to this week because McFly will be everywhere on my blog: lovely.

Ooop, I'm getting all emotional thinking about it!

Coconut Cream & Fireflies,

The Girl in the Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...