Friday 22 March 2013

YouTubers: TylerWardMusic

The lovely Tyler Ward, TylerWardMusic is an incredibly talented musician who has over 1,000,000 subscribers and deserves every single one of them.

I'm proud to say that I've been supporting Tyler for a very, very long time! The reason I first fell for Tyler was because of the obvious happiness he felt when playing his music. He loved Goo Goo Dolls and Taylor Swift and therefore I loved him. This love has carried on through the last four years and it's awesome watching the incredible things he achieves.

You can tell that all he wants to do every day is make music and play music and that's just the best thing to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAx6qHXBqmU&list=PLF077C9DD67E5CF3D&index=60. In turn, I don't doubt how genuine and grateful for his fans he is, but he should know I'm thankful for him! Not only this, but he helps out other aspiring musicians by giving them a platform and it's amazing to see how these people progress. The featured artist's story that touches me the most is the story of Dred Scott. He's an incredibly talented homeless man and his voice gives me chills. Here is the video of the awesome guy singing and here's the How We Met video. Tyler is my hero for promoting his music and for being such an incredible guy. Tyler is the philanthropist of the music world.

One of my favourite things about being a fan of Tyler is the release of his originals. Faulting his original songs would just not be possible. One of my favourite of his songs because of how clever and sweet it is, is his song Tyler Swift. His songs are just so awesome, musically perfect and lyrically beautiful! You should check out his new album of originals here: http://bit.ly/HelloLoveHeartbreak

I've stayed up so many times to watch his live videos and have not regretted it one bit, stayed glued to youtube for his latest release and refreshed his twitter feed repeatedly.

One of my biggest dreams is to meet this guy because I love him so much.

Favourite original of his.
Favourite from his album.
Favourite Taylor Swift cover.
Favourite Old-School-Tyler cover.
Song I often listen to on repeat.

Paper Hearts & Smiley Faces,

A Wardinator,

The Girl in the Moonlight

P.s. He's insanely handsome. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...